79% of the nation’s top 200 law firms trust Kastle for their security. In the past few years, more and more of them have been implementing video surveillance systems in addition to their traditional access systems. And not just one or two cameras — hundreds of cameras across multiple offices. So, why is video becoming so much more prevalent in Law Firms?
- 90% of Theft is Internal: Cameras are becoming more acceptable in the work place – and firms want to minimize theft. Cameras can deter, prevent and capture incidents and crime. Cameras can be placed in areas where valuables or confidential information are stored, as well as entry and exit points.
- Clients Require More Security: High value clients are now requiring their law firm to provide enhanced security and storage in order to represent them and their confidential data. They want to ensure that their information does not fall into the wrong hands.
- Employees Feel Safer: The presence of access and video systems in workspaces makes employees feel safer – especially late at night as many lawyers tend to work long hours.
- It’s Easy To Access and Manage: Remote access and long term archival of video footage makes it easy to manage multiple offices from one device – phone, email or laptop – from anywhere in the world, at any time.
- It is Affordable and Secure: With advances in technology, adding video does not require major investment in IT infrastructure. In fact, cameras are monitoring server rooms and records rooms to verify authorized access.
For more information on how law firms are benefiting from Video Surveillance systems, visit the Kastle Website or contact Pat Howe, Director of Law Firm Security for Kastle at [email protected] or 703.247.0231.